Certified Healthcare Consultant
Jackie Coult, CHBC
- Certified Healthcare Business Consultant and National Speaker since 1997
- Experienced Administrator
- Completed over 250+ start-ups for wide variety of providers/specialists including but limited to the following; Medical Practices, ASC, Imaging Centers, Infusion Centers, and Specialty Services
- Financial Analysis and Strategic Planning consulting assignments
- Experience in Insurance underwriting, claims processing, and revenue cycle management
- Experience in physician and hospital alignment (new paradigm shift): data governance, population management, referral management, cost reduction, compensation strategies, patient cost analytics, operational efficiencies, and coordination of care with quality and patient satisfaction.
- Assignments include but not limited to individual practices, ASC, SNF, Imaging Centers, Home Health, not for profit (CAH), and for profit hospital chains, not for profit agencies, and local government agencies.
- Merger and acquisition projects from $50,000 to $5 million
- Over 1800 Clients worldwide
- Certified Healthcare Business Consultant
- Valuation of Closely Held Businesses – NACVA (pending Accreditation)
- Bachelor of Business Management – Emphasis in Healthcare & Finance – University of Utah
- Associates of Science – Major in Business & Industry – Salt Lake Community College
- Associates of Science – Major in Science & Biology – Salt Lake Community College
Samantha Forkner, MHL
A current Associate Consultant with a master’s degree in Health Leadership and certified in Data Analytics. I have over five years of healthcare experience, with four years of practice management and one year of clinical administration and marketing.
My focus has always been to ensure patients are receiving the highest quality of care in the most efficient way possible. My mission is to help your business run smoothly so you can focus on your patients.
My hobbies include snowboarding, traveling, and spending time with my family.